- Strong and capable of big distances
- Built in anti-corrosion resistance
- Super slow oscillation system
- 6 stainless steel ball bearings (1 roller)
- 1 one-way roller bearing
- Rigid precise Aluminium Distance spool
- Flex aluminium line clip
- Bail lock Function for extreme casting
- Huge 18kg drag
- Retrieve 4.7:1
- Capacity 550m of 0.35mm
The Okuma Surf - 8K features a rigid precise aluminium spool with a built in anti-corrosion resistant graphite body. Some beach casting fixed spools are built with extreme distance casting in mind and some with absolute strength, but the Surf - 8K takes it all in its stride and is equally at home hauling cod through the kelp as it is firing baits well over 150yds in the right hands. The super slow oscillation ensures that line is laid as neatly on the spool as is physically possible and the 4.7:1 gear ration makes for the perfect compromise between speed and torque.
A feature packed reel from the reliable Okuma stable at a great price.